Verified Reviewer

Buyer beware. Kitchen aid owns a lot of appliance brand names.

I had no choice to get this brand cause came in my new condo and these were the appliances they offered. You have a choice!! Ive heard numerous complaints about all of their products but my specific complaint is their oven. They use an aqua system to so call self clean the oven.

Completely false advertising. There is no cleaning whats so ever going on there. When I called them they said oh it only cleans bottom of oven I said first of all why would anyone bother buying a self clean oven that only cleans the bottom and secondly it doesnt clean the bottom at all. They did nothing to accommodate my complaint !

This is fraud in my book.

I am now redoing a kitchen elsewhere and told the appliance store to not give me any appliance of any kind that has anything to do with Kitchenaid. Dont trust that company or any of their products!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Range.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

KitchenAid Cons: That it doesnt work and they are unresponsive.

Comments