Verified Reviewer

1.8

in the middle of October, 2020, my Kitchenaid 7 quart stand mixer broke. it was under warranty.

Called Kitchenaid, explained the situation, and was told that my stand mixer was under warranty. I was told that due to the COVID-19 virus, they did not have any 7 quart mixers to replace my broken one, and it would take 6 to 8 weeks to get a replacement. It has been over 8 weeks and I still have no replacement mixer and Kitchenaid can not tell me when I will get one sent to me. I know COVID-19 has caused lots of problems, but 9 or 10 weeks to get a replacement mixed is totally outrageous.

Being without a stand mixer for over 9 weeks is not acceptable.

What good is a warranty if they can not replace it within 9 weeks? Kitchenaid, you must do better and do better now.

User's recommendation: Consider the fact that you will not get a replacement within a reasonable amount of time from Kitchenaid, if and when your Kitchenaid breaks and is under warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Mixer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

KitchenAid Pros: Mixer under warranty.

KitchenAid Cons: No replacement mixer under warranty timely manner.

Comments