I & my husband have purchase KitchenAid Appliances for years.

We recently had a home remodel & we decided to replace our

cooktop with a 36" Commerical Style Range Top Model #

KGCU367VSS @ Best Buy for $2,519.99 on 03/21/17. The

range top was delivered on 03/23/17 in a damaged box where I later was advised should have had a serial # on box. The model

& SKU # 9705746 was located on our receipt, however the serial

# could not be found anywhere on the receipt or the box. This would be the fault of Best Buy not KitchenAid. After the installation the registration card was taken to my office to be completed at a better time. Life happens & before it could be registered our office was flooded with 51" of water destroy my office & all paperwork including the registration card.

We had the range top less than 1 year when we started having problems. I contacted KitchenAid & they dispatched a technician

whom upon arrival advised me there serial # could not be located & he could not make the necessary repairs & left. I contacted KitchenAid at least 10 different time by phone going up the Corporate ladder & email to get assistance with no help with my issue. The small 2" sticker with the serial # was not on the appliance anywhere. I am told there are a total of 3 stickers but could find only 2. I have contacted the local Best Buy appliance Manager & employees as well but no one could help us. I was forced to pay for my on repairs for aa appliance still under warranty. When my husband & I started our journey with KitchenAid the appliances use to have a small metal plate with all the necessary information for repairs etc. now replaced by a 1-2"

paper sticker.

Review about: Kitchenaid Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Refund the money I paid out for repairs that should have been covered under warranty & provide a solution to purchase an extended warranty on our Range Top, remember the serial # is just not there. Second option, bring me a new rangetop with a serial #.

I didn't like: No one could or would assist in warrnaty issue.

Comments

WP2008

RosyMule, we apologize for the inconvenience. We would be more than happy to look further into this for you.Please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Pissedconsumer), your review number (1240950), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com.Please also include a brief description on what you are experiencing.

to WP2008 #1473064

Rosy,My name is Debbie Johnson 11202 Dogwood Dr. Humble, Texas 77338 (281) 386-6453I did originally attach a copy of our receipt of purchase which does include the model #KGCU467VSS 36 IN WIDTH COMMERCIAL STYLE Model: KGCU467VSS SKU: 9705746QTY PRICE 1 $2,519.99