Style and Design

We bought a KitchenAid Dishwasher that broke down under warranty.What made it worse, it was December 21st and we were about to have a house full of people arriving for the holidays.

I called and they said they would be happy to have someone out there on January 5th. Sh*t!!! You have got to be kidding me. I think I had reached one of their home contract employees, so I decided to give it another try.

The second person was happy to confirm my service call on January 5th. Desperate, I started dialing trying find an authorized dealer. I figured they knew all of their authorized service techs, but I thought if I could locate one, I mightbe able to offer them something to get them out before the 5th. No luck.

I finally called a repair company that works on KitchenAid and they were happy to come out the next day. Cost me $525. I later called KitchenAid and to make a long story short, they refused to reimburse any money. Moral of the story.

If you buy KitchenAid (Whirlpool) and expect them to respond in a reasonable time to warranty calls, prepare to be extremely disappointed.

Makes it real tough to buy American.Even if the products are be getting better, the service still stinks.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of quality in their product.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments