4.3

We bought our home in October 2015. We replaced every appliance with stainless steel KitchenAid appliances.

(Wall Mount oven, glass top stove built into our island bar, refrigerator, microwave, dish washer) Around Nov 19th of this year our oven circuit board took a crap. We called an authorized KitchenAid service company and have to this day been waiting for parts to repair our oven. We went through TWO holidays without an oven. Needless to say we are furious and so upset to have spent so much money on a brand that I thought was top of the line to have to deal with something like this.

What a shame. We LOVE our KitchenAid appliances. They are beautiful. We bought all stainless steel and my wife uses them every day.

My wife is a Family Practitioner and I am a coal miner. I cant tell you how disappointed we are that she couldnt cook for the holidays this year.

We usually have Christmas in our home with all our family, approximately 20 people. I really hope to hear from someone soon.

User's recommendation: KitchenAid in general is a great appliance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments