I ordered a replacement bowl for my mixer on 11/3/20 and was told that I would receive it between 5-7 business days. After not receiving it in 11 business days, I cancelled the order with your virtual assistant through a chat and asked for confirmation of that cancellation.

I was told that someone would call me back and that didnt happen. The bowl arrived on 11/28 after I went out and bought one. I no longer need your bowl and have been trying to return it for my refund . I was given a number to small appliances and have called at least 15 times and no one answers.

I have held on for up to 40 minutes. I am try to get an address to send it back to.

I had no problem getting a live person when I ordered the bowl but now all I can get is animated voices and music.

User's recommendation: If you need to replace a product purchased from Kitchen Aid/Whirlpool go elsewhere to purchase it because Thor customer service stinks.

Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania