Verified Reviewer

I think KitchenAid should send someone to clean our ovens as the AquaLift DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. Either that or replace our ovens for free with a better product.

I have to spend hours cleaning this oven and it still looks like crap and is dirty.

I have an old electric stove from 2010 as well, that has self clean and works like a charm even cleans the racks as you can keep them in..... Maybe a little smelly while running the clean cycle but the smell fads and the oven is spotless!!!!

Bad enough we have to remove and clean the racks as well, that would have been a better technology to work on than an AquaLift system that does not work in the least.

I do not recommend anyone buying this cleaning system unless each time you use your stove you want to run your cleaning system, but then again maybe that won't work either??

User's recommendation: Do Not Buy the AquaLift Cleaning System on Ovens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Range.

Preferred solution: Replace the stove/oven with a new gas range without AquaLift cleaning technology..

Comments