54 views
Verified Reviewer

If there was a ZERO rating, that's what Kitchenaid would get. Terrible customer service- there is none!

Have been waiting 7 weeks and counting now to get my brand new, under-warranty Kitchenaid dishwasher fixed, was told (depending on who I talk to, their Cust service doesnt talk to Service dept and vice-versa and I am caught in between) I am either still waiting for parts, or waiting for a technician and that I don't qualify for a replacement - which, by the way, would take 4 to 8 weeks MORE just for paper work. Horrendous customer service! It seems to be okay in the company policy to make customers wait over 9 weeks or more for a warranty claim. CUSTOMERS BEWARE and hope your appliance doesn't die on you!

Their warranty means nothing.

Kitchenaid shouldn't be selling products they can't back up with parts or replacements, COVID or no COVID. Look elsewhere for your appliances.

User's recommendation: Beware of Kitchenaid Dishwashers or other appliances - parts will take months and they won't replace even if brand new and well within warranty!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

KitchenAid Cons: Non functioning applance, Terrible customer service, Months of waiting for repair or replacement.

Location: 261199 Bass Pro Way, Balzac AB T0M