Verified Reviewer

I purchase Stand mixer pro series 6 recently April 2020, using it may be once a week to make breads and cookies with spiral dough hook and flex edge beater hook. Over all the use of the machine total appx under 10 times with alternate 2 type of hook.

The machine and hooks remove each time of use careful clean and store. On the 7 attempt use Stand mixer the Dough hook did not fit in at all. I went on and check with the flex Edge hook, it did not fit also. It seem like the housing inside the hook increase in width due to badly made or poor quality of metal construction.

So I went on line and purchased another Kitchen certified Dough hook through Amazon. It was ok at first use and second use the third time the hook now complete stuck in the housing and impossible to remove. I am very disappointing with Kitchen Aid quality stand mixer 100%made in USA which suppose to rate the best in the world of Stand mixer appliances.

Can you please address me what exactly is the problem and how it can be fix. My product is only 4 months old with minimal home use for retirement.

It is a big ordeal for me not be able use my appliance during this Pandimic.

If I have to send back to get it fix and Very inconvenient for me to do shipping during Covid 19 Pandemic, as I try to stay home as I can for my safety concern.

I would be appreciate That your Kitchen Aid representative give me a feed back on my case problem with the Stand Mixer. Here is my model and serial number and contact information: Puchased on line Bed Bath Beyond

Model: 4KP26M1XNP

Serial: W9222****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

KitchenAid Pros: Good design potential but flawed mechanics.

KitchenAid Cons: Function.