I bought a new french door stainless steel refrigerator.I have had it for 6 weeks and it is all rusted and Kitchenaid will not replace it, will not fix it, will not do anything.
The material is totally defective. I spoke with customer service and they will not repair it, it is considered cosmetic and is not covered by any warranty. The entire exterior of the refrigerator, therefore, is not covered by warranty. Do not buy anything that Kitchenaid says is stainless steel: it is not.
I will never buy Kitchenaid again.I would suggest you look into every other available appliance before you buy one from them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel. Kitchenaid told us that rust was not..."
- "The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit. The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."