I bought a new french door stainless steel refrigerator.I have had it for 6 weeks and it is all rusted and Kitchenaid will not replace it, will not fix it, will not do anything.
The material is totally defective. I spoke with customer service and they will not repair it, it is considered cosmetic and is not covered by any warranty. The entire exterior of the refrigerator, therefore, is not covered by warranty. Do not buy anything that Kitchenaid says is stainless steel: it is not.
I will never buy Kitchenaid again.I would suggest you look into every other available appliance before you buy one from them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Unit purchased April 2013 in BrandSmartUSA. Over the last few weeks, increased continuous noise, like a buzz; from time to time, another noise like a clack clack for periods of..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit. The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."