Boston, Massachusetts

I bought a new french door stainless steel refrigerator.I have had it for 6 weeks and it is all rusted and Kitchenaid will not replace it, will not fix it, will not do anything.

The material is totally defective. I spoke with customer service and they will not repair it, it is considered cosmetic and is not covered by any warranty. The entire exterior of the refrigerator, therefore, is not covered by warranty. Do not buy anything that Kitchenaid says is stainless steel: it is not.

I will never buy Kitchenaid again.I would suggest you look into every other available appliance before you buy one from them.

Review about: Kitchenaid Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

KitchenAid Microwave major design flaw Kitchenaid " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..." Read more KitchenAid Mod. KUDS30IXWH2  Type:577-1 Kitchenaid "This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married. This one didn't last 3 years. The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button...." Read more Kitchenaid - Low Quality Parts Kitchenaid "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..." Read more KitchenAid Double Oven Kitchenaid "Have a Kitchen double oven and tried to self clean and 20 minutes latter the glass shattered all over!! What a mess and how do you manufacture a product that..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more