I purchased 4 appliances: Dishwasher KDTE254EBL Range KSEG700EBL Refrigerator KRSF505EBL Microwave Oven KMHP519ESS Had them delivered and only the Range and Fridge was installed (Partially as the plug at the back of the oven hit the wall and the waterline leaked) . Not to mention the Refrigerator had to be taken away as it was broken before installation.

This was replaced at a later date. I was told I was eligible for at least $500 in rebates. I submitted the forms only to receive a $400 card. Weeks later I called and asked what happened to the $100.

Oversight I was told we will send you a card for the remainder. Well the card arrived for only $57. Called today to ask why only $57. Was told we paid only for the delivery.

No installation.

I installed all four pieces myself. Don't think I would recommend buying more KitchenAid appliances in the future.

Review about: Kitchenaid Rebate.

Reason of review: Rebate not as expected.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WP2008

Dear anonymous:

Thank you for your review.We're sorry to hear of your rebate concerns. For issues regarding rebates please contact our Rebate Fulfillment Center by calling the number on the bottom of your rebate form.