Poor quality, dishwasher 1 month old, rust in the bottom, all over my dishes...their fix was to send someone to Clean It..sure no problem, he was here and guess what More Rust. What a piece of junk.

I just want them to replace the thing and leave me alone, I do suggest anyone looking, better walk on by that KitchenAid products, As I type this I am still on hold with customer service, what another joke, they just keep passing you around.

As of right now it has been 47 minutes and 30 seconds on hold, ok now that is chat line hung up on me, passed around on one call to six places and now on hold for this long. Maybe they are lying about the 10 minutes wait...

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Just exchange it, give me another new one and you take this new one.

I didn't like: Setting on hold for 55 minutes and 45 seconds as of right now.

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1331415

Hello 10378386, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your KitchenAid Dishwasher. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), your Review ID # (981997), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.