Review about Kitchenaid Kfis29Pbms French Door Refrigerator from Fresno, California
I have a lemon.Kitchenaid fridge 2 1/2 years old now completely worthless.
And out of warranty I trusted they could fix. It is not fixable.
They came and put band aids on it 9 times over the course of 2 1/2 years.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kfis29Pbms French Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "eCycle Best is eCycle ***! $303 estimate on website for eCycle Best - CahForIphone site. About $20-$25 above rest of companies. Amost perfect IPhone5S with highest memory possible! Only paid $48..."
- "Went to Lowes, brought home a few boxes of the Pergo Max Lam Flooring to test out and decide on a color - the sales person said I could return..."
- "I ordered an Epipen 2pk 0.3 MG Kit expected delivery 4/11/16 Medication was not delivered to my home c. Called 4/23/16, spoke with manager and she advised that Caremark was not responsible..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."