2.3

I purchased a kitchenaid stand mixer last fall when they have $100 mail-in rebate promo. Note: this was a mail-in rebate ONLY and I could not submit an online rebate.

I mailed out the rebate within a week from purchase and to the address that was already printed on the form. The rebate form got lost in the mail and here I was waiting to get my rebate mailed. I just thought it takes longer since it is a rebate and it has happened to me before where rebates have taken a few months to come.

However, when I contacted the company they simply told me I cannot get the rebate anymore. I mailed them a copy of my receipt which clearly indicates the purchase was eligible for a rebate. Also, there was NO deadline or any date mentioned on the promo or on the rebate form as to when this will be accepted until. Now when I googled specifically for it I see the date but why was it simply not stated on the form?! They did not give me a proper reason as to why it was not accepted. How is it my fault that the rebate was lost in the mail?!

I have always loved Kitchenaid products but after my weeks long back and forth with them I have just sworn I will NEVER purchase their products anymore. Buyers BEWARE and call them and clear out any confusion you have with the company if you are going to fall for these bogus rebates. Or make life easier and purchase from a different brand that cares for your hard earned money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Mixer.

Reason of review: rebate.

Preferred solution: I would like my rebate that I was entitled to.

Comments