This expensive French door refrigerator was installed April 20, 2017 and failed 6 weeks later, spoiling all the frozen food.Neither the freezer nor the refrigerator would cool.

Took a week to get a repair scheduled and they did not come with parts. KitchenAid now says the parts are not in stock. Initially they said they would replace the refrigerator, but three days later they said they would not and would continue to search for parts. They cannot give me an estimate for repair time.

I have had to purchase a mini fridge and I am seriously considering a lawsuit.

I don't care what it costs.I have had it with this unresponsive company.

Review about: Kitchenaid Refrigerator Krfc704Fss.

I liked: Design look of product.

I didn't like: Quality of products and customer service, Bad customer service, Defective products, Unreliable poorly made product, Lack of interest to solve problem, Poor customer service, This refrigerator failed after 6 weeks.

1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008

We definitely understand your frustrations and would be more than happy to check on this further for you. If you could, please send an email to us at KitchenAid_Digital@KitchenAid.com with your full name, address, a phone number where you may be reached, and the full model and serial number.

Lukonr
to WP2008 Elizabeth City, North Carolina, United States #1342373

OK.you got that yesterday.

I still do not have a working refrigerator.

KitchenAid maintains they sent parts on Monday to the one and only authorized repair company but that company has not confirmed receipt of the parts and does not return my calls or emails.I am advised that Magnuson-Moss (lemon law) normally requires three visits and thirty days but there may be exceptions.

Oh.

Ouch.

Did you buy it from a reputable local appliance dealer ?

Or ( Bwahahahaha) a superstore ?

You shouldn't have to be dealing directly with the company at this point.

Lukonr
to Anonymous Elizabeth City, North Carolina, United States #1341585

I bought it from Best Buy.They refer you to the manufacturer and the manufacturer's warranty.

They want to sell you Geek Squad protection so their attitude seems to be "you should have spent an extra $500 for our protection.Since you didn't, too bad".