Verified Reviewer

Un helpful staff on the UK Whirlpool customer services.

Having contacted KitchenAid in Belgium regarding a fault with my new Heavy Duty Stand Mixer, they kindly progressed my order through to the UK Whirlpool service dept. A guy called Azad at Whirlpool UK asked me what I considered to be enough questions about who I am and where I lived and the Reference number given me by KitchenAid Belgium to confirm who I was.

but he continued to ask ridiculous questions that I personally felt were not necessary to the question at hand which was, 1) why had no one contacted me in over a week and 2) what was being done to prepare for my machine to be repaired. I said I would go back and contact KitchenAid in Belgium to advise them of my displeasure and was told by Azad to do that and would expect me to call back again.

I have now tried to contact KitchenAid in Belgium only to find the phone number no longer works. I am not a happy customer !!!!!

User's recommendation: be careful what you buy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments