Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought this expensive piece of crap in November 2017 and it hasn’t worked since day one! I have repeatedly called the 800 number with no satisfaction.

The first time it took them 6 months to get the part they said was not working and when they finally showed up yesterday May 25 it only worked a few hours and died again. I called service again and they refuse to give me a new refrigerator and couldn’t come out today to fix it even though I have once again lost everything in my refrigerator. The person named Pat on ther service line refused to transfer me to someone with any decision making authority and refused to do anything more than schedule service again. I will never ever buy kitchenaid again and believe me the world is going to hear about this.

I have been more patient than any human should have to be without a refrigerator and without any satisfaction from a company that sold me a defective piece of equipment and refuses to do anything about it. DO NOT BUY KITCHENAID APPLIANCES

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Warranty repair only no exchange, Defective products, Flawed design, Customer service is rude and not helpful, Overpriced piece of crap refrigerator.

Comments

WP2008

WateryZonkey, we're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your KitchenAid Refrigerator. We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com with the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and the date of purchase on the appliance. Please also include a copy of your review in the email.