My side by side Kitchenaid fridge is only 7 years old and Kitchenaid no longer make the parts required to fix it!
Cannot get hold of the Main Relay Control board part # w10219463.
It is only possible to have this repaired but this means no fridge . Thanks Kitchenaid so happy that I spent over $5,000 on a fridge that is now USELESS. A totally irresponsible company that is only concerned with profit and wants me to buy a whole new fridge rather that providing parts to repair the fridge i have.
This fridge has caused trouble for years as it does not like the heat and has cost me lots of money to get it working.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married. This one didn't last 3 years. The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button...."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I sent 4 emails to best buy...After a pick up in Orlando store, i realized that i had a problem. I bought 4 items, as Order number: BBY01-59399701162 ......"
- "WARNING!!!!!!!! FAKE CLOTHES FROM TURKEY. OWNER OWNS MULTIPLE SITES AND SCAMS PEOPLE.JUST GOOGLE IT YOU'LL SEE HUNDREDS OF REPORTS .CHECK OUT THE EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT IN THE PIC ATTACHED...PROOF...."
- "Today I went to sonic and got a cheese coney cheddar please (footlong) and a regular fry with cheddar. I was asked at the speaker if I wanted a regular..."
- "All of our high-end appliances in the entire home come from Trail. When one of them failed (still under manufacturer's warranty), we called Trail for repair. They sent a technician (Sergiy..."
- "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."