Washington County, Wisconsin
2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have had my KitchenAid dishwasher since 2012 and its nothing but trouble and expense.Model number: KUDE20FXSS3, Serial number:F-13402093.

Had to have plumber in due to water line blockage( not sure if it was dishwasher fault, but never happened prior 10 years with my cheaper Whirlpool model). Three months ago it stopped working. Needed a electronic panel, costing me almost $400.00. Now, three months later, its leaking water underneath, which seeped under my laminate flooring which I didn't realize until flooring buckeled from water damage.

The top rack attachment comes off if I'm not very careful pulling it out.

I will NEVER, EVER, buy another KitchenAid appliance again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with look of the appliance and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and expense of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kitchenaid kude20fxss3 dishwasher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Kitchenaid needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchenaid kude20fxss3 dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kitchenaid.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments