Featured Not resolved

I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December).I have had technicians out to my house 6 times now (I have wasted 24 hours of my time).

They have replaced the same part two times and the same thing happens every time. The lower oven has only worked correctly once other wise the food comes out burnt in a fraction of the time the recipe calls for. The upper oven does Not bake the food, the food tends to comes out raw. When I contact KitcenAid they do Not care that their product does NOT work and refuse to replace it.

When contacting Sears they keep giving me the run around.

The only thing this oven is good for is being a towel holder.I don't think a working oven is to much to ask for.

Review about: Kitchenaid Oven.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kitchenaid - 2013 KA dishwasher toast, appears to be overheated circuits and wiring. Kitchenaid "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..." Read more Kitchenaid Electric Oven door failure Kitchenaid "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..." Read more Kitchenaid - Microwave interior in flames Kitchenaid "I was heating up a glass of water and smelled something - and heard some odd noises . I opened the door to the microwave and the ceiling was in..." Read more KitchenAid KEMS308SSS Glass Door Exploded Kitchenaid "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more