My KitchenAid oven does Not work
I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December).I have had technicians out to my house 6 times now (I have wasted 24 hours of my time).
They have replaced the same part two times and the same thing happens every time. The lower oven has only worked correctly once other wise the food comes out burnt in a fraction of the time the recipe calls for. The upper oven does Not bake the food, the food tends to comes out raw. When I contact KitcenAid they do Not care that their product does NOT work and refuse to replace it.
When contacting Sears they keep giving me the run around.
The only thing this oven is good for is being a towel holder.I don't think a working oven is to much to ask for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Double Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have a Kitchen double oven and tried to self clean and 20 minutes latter the glass shattered all over!! What a mess and how do you manufacture a product that..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."