My KitchenAid oven does Not work
I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December).I have had technicians out to my house 6 times now (I have wasted 24 hours of my time).
They have replaced the same part two times and the same thing happens every time. The lower oven has only worked correctly once other wise the food comes out burnt in a fraction of the time the recipe calls for. The upper oven does Not bake the food, the food tends to comes out raw. When I contact KitcenAid they do Not care that their product does NOT work and refuse to replace it.
When contacting Sears they keep giving me the run around.
The only thing this oven is good for is being a towel holder.I don't think a working oven is to much to ask for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Double Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."