Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December).I have had technicians out to my house 6 times now (I have wasted 24 hours of my time).

Related: Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid oven door exploded and the oven was not on.

They have replaced the same part two times and the same thing happens every time. The lower oven has only worked correctly once other wise the food comes out burnt in a fraction of the time the recipe calls for. The upper oven does Not bake the food, the food tends to comes out raw. When I contact KitcenAid they do Not care that their product does NOT work and refuse to replace it.

When contacting Sears they keep giving me the run around.

The only thing this oven is good for is being a towel holder.I don't think a working oven is to much to ask for.

Review about: Kitchenaid Double Wall Oven.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kitchenaid Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kitchenaid - Plastic parts inside my KitchenAir microwave instead of metal Kitchenaid "The door release on my KitchenAid KCMS20555SSS-1 microwave oven ceased to function. I am comfortable unscrewing the security screws to remove the casing, as I had to open it months..." Read more Kitchenaid - 2013 KA dishwasher toast, appears to be overheated circuits and wiring. Kitchenaid "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..." Read more Kitchenaid - 2015 gas range finish flaking off Kitchenaid "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..." Read more KitchenAid Double Oven Kitchenaid "Have a Kitchen double oven and tried to self clean and 20 minutes latter the glass shattered all over!! What a mess and how do you manufacture a product that..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more