My KitchenAid oven does Not work
I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December).I have had technicians out to my house 6 times now (I have wasted 24 hours of my time).
They have replaced the same part two times and the same thing happens every time. The lower oven has only worked correctly once other wise the food comes out burnt in a fraction of the time the recipe calls for. The upper oven does Not bake the food, the food tends to comes out raw. When I contact KitcenAid they do Not care that their product does NOT work and refuse to replace it.
When contacting Sears they keep giving me the run around.
The only thing this oven is good for is being a towel holder.I don't think a working oven is to much to ask for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Double Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We remodeled our kitchen and purchased several KitchenAid appliances. Two of them had problems the very first time they were used and have gotten a total run-around by customer service. The..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."