My 5 year old Kitchenaid Refrigerator Died and They Simply Don't Care, Model KSSC42QTS02
I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy for a decision as to whether or not they are going to replace it and have me pay them for depreciation on the old one. I past almost $7,700.00 for the unit. I have three small children, all under the ages of 12. I simply can't function without a refrigerator. Kitchenaid has washed their hands with this. They know that people will simply go buy a new refrigerator rather than tough it out for a few months.
I am furious and will never buy another whirlpool product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they have treated me
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kssc42Qts02 Built-In Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I'm writing this after I have just purchased a nightmare. I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano from copart.com in Homestead, FL. (Miami area). The auction website states that the car..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."