My 5 year old Kitchenaid Refrigerator Died and They Simply Don't Care, Model KSSC42QTS02
I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy for a decision as to whether or not they are going to replace it and have me pay them for depreciation on the old one. I past almost $7,700.00 for the unit. I have three small children, all under the ages of 12. I simply can't function without a refrigerator. Kitchenaid has washed their hands with this. They know that people will simply go buy a new refrigerator rather than tough it out for a few months.
I am furious and will never buy another whirlpool product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they have treated me
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kssc42Qts02 Built-In Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and firstname.lastname@example.orgHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."