100% full Not resolved

The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit.Think that’s covered under warranty?

Think again! KitchenAid/Whirpool’s service technicians don’t think so! We ended up going through several rounds of e-mails, (only one of which received a response from KitchenAid service department), several rounds of phone conversations with both KitchenAid as well as the company we purchased the dishwasher from, with only conflicting reports as to what was or was not covered, which company would or would not service the machine, etc. After lengthy delays we finally just fixed everything ourselves.

Over three hundred dollars out of pocket to fix what should have been covered under warranty.Don’t buy KitchenAid!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kitchenaid and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kitchenaid dishwasher from Kitchenaid was unhelpful customer service and poor quality parts Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kitchenaid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kitchenaid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments