Parker, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit.Think that’s covered under warranty?

Related: Sears - Review about Kitchenaid Dishwasher from Sherwood, Oregon

Think again! KitchenAid/Whirpool’s service technicians don’t think so! We ended up going through several rounds of e-mails, (only one of which received a response from KitchenAid service department), several rounds of phone conversations with both KitchenAid as well as the company we purchased the dishwasher from, with only conflicting reports as to what was or was not covered, which company would or would not service the machine, etc. After lengthy delays we finally just fixed everything ourselves.

Over three hundred dollars out of pocket to fix what should have been covered under warranty.Don’t buy KitchenAid!

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

I didn't like: Unhelpful customer service, Poor quality parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kitchenaid Dishwasher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.