The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit.Think that’s covered under warranty?
Think again! KitchenAid/Whirpool’s service technicians don’t think so! We ended up going through several rounds of e-mails, (only one of which received a response from KitchenAid service department), several rounds of phone conversations with both KitchenAid as well as the company we purchased the dishwasher from, with only conflicting reports as to what was or was not covered, which company would or would not service the machine, etc. After lengthy delays we finally just fixed everything ourselves.
Over three hundred dollars out of pocket to fix what should have been covered under warranty.Don’t buy KitchenAid!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "Unit purchased April 2013 in BrandSmartUSA. Over the last few weeks, increased continuous noise, like a buzz; from time to time, another noise like a clack clack for periods of..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care. Message to Luminox Customer Care: My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. ..."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good. SCAM. got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."