Parker, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit.Think that’s covered under warranty?

Think again! KitchenAid/Whirpool’s service technicians don’t think so! We ended up going through several rounds of e-mails, (only one of which received a response from KitchenAid service department), several rounds of phone conversations with both KitchenAid as well as the company we purchased the dishwasher from, with only conflicting reports as to what was or was not covered, which company would or would not service the machine, etc. After lengthy delays we finally just fixed everything ourselves.

Over three hundred dollars out of pocket to fix what should have been covered under warranty.Don’t buy KitchenAid!

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unhelpful customer service, Poor quality parts.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kitchenaid - 2013 KA dishwasher toast, appears to be overheated circuits and wiring. Kitchenaid "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..." Read more Kitchenaid - Kitchen Oven dies after 3 years, customer service won't help Kitchenaid "I replaced all my kitchen appliances just 3 years ago with stainless KitchenAid appliances. After 2 and a half years the oven started having problems. I had technicians come out..." Read more Kitchenaid - Cosmetics Kitchenaid "I bought the Kitchenaid professional knife set. After two months the finish came off. I never put them in the dishwasher and took great care of them as they were..." Read more KitchenAid Mod. KUDS30IXWH2  Type:577-1 Kitchenaid "This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married. This one didn't last 3 years. The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button...." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more