I have tried three times to see if someone can give me an answer on why it is taking 4 months so far to get my refrigerator. Granted I ordered it through an authorized retailer, but the service experience was one of the worst I have had.

On par or worse than anything I have ever had with cable companies. I waited on the phone the first night for 30 min. before I was dropped. Called back and was dropped.

The phone experience consisted of 3 automated switchboards before I was sent to the wrong department.

Tried online chat today.

3 hours of being strung along and moved down the chat line to be dropped without talking to someone whatsoever.

Called the phone system again, same as before except I wasn't dropped out of the system when they closed for the night. All I wanted was to talk to someone that could get me an answer, but I spent close to 2 hours on the phone and 3 hours in chat for 15 minutes of being able to talk to someone that couldn't or wouldn't help.

User's recommendation: don't have a problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments