Kitchenaid Type 577-1 Dishwasher Rusted (3 months old)
We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel.Kitchenaid told us that rust was not covered on their warranty ------ We had the Kitchenaid repairman come to verify that "yes, that is rust" and he told us they didn't even offer to replace panels since the stainless steel is so inferior and would just rust again.
We are being forced to collect the $1,000 back from this misrepresented sale from Kitchenaid and the dealer that we purchased it from. Rust is and can be a "carcinogen" and everyone at Kitchenaid should be aware that they are responsible.
We are only one of many consumers who purchased this appliance and there should be a class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."