Featured Not resolved

We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel.Kitchenaid told us that rust was not covered on their warranty ------ We had the Kitchenaid repairman come to verify that "yes, that is rust" and he told us they didn't even offer to replace panels since the stainless steel is so inferior and would just rust again.

We are being forced to collect the $1,000 back from this misrepresented sale from Kitchenaid and the dealer that we purchased it from. Rust is and can be a "carcinogen" and everyone at Kitchenaid should be aware that they are responsible.

We are only one of many consumers who purchased this appliance and there should be a class action lawsuit.

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #724584

Hello JoyHardin1.My name is Ashley and I am a representative of KitchenAid.

Based on the information that is in your review and your User ID, we believe your concern has already been resolved. If it has not, please email us directly at KitchenAid.Digital@KitchenAid.com.

Please include your phone number, address, and the model and serial number for your dishwasher.Sincerely, Ashley