Kitchenaid Type 577-1 Dishwasher Rusted (3 months old)
We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel.Kitchenaid told us that rust was not covered on their warranty ------ We had the Kitchenaid repairman come to verify that "yes, that is rust" and he told us they didn't even offer to replace panels since the stainless steel is so inferior and would just rust again.
We are being forced to collect the $1,000 back from this misrepresented sale from Kitchenaid and the dealer that we purchased it from. Rust is and can be a "carcinogen" and everyone at Kitchenaid should be aware that they are responsible.
We are only one of many consumers who purchased this appliance and there should be a class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."