Kitchenaid Type 577-1 Dishwasher Rusted (3 months old)
We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel.Kitchenaid told us that rust was not covered on their warranty ------ We had the Kitchenaid repairman come to verify that "yes, that is rust" and he told us they didn't even offer to replace panels since the stainless steel is so inferior and would just rust again.
We are being forced to collect the $1,000 back from this misrepresented sale from Kitchenaid and the dealer that we purchased it from. Rust is and can be a "carcinogen" and everyone at Kitchenaid should be aware that they are responsible.
We are only one of many consumers who purchased this appliance and there should be a class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a $3000 microwave/oven combo from Abe's of Maine. The oven arrived and the exterior packaging and oven appeared to be undamaged. We removed most of the packaging, and..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."