Featured Not resolved

We purchased a Kitchenaid Type 577-1 stainless steel dishwasher and in less than three months it is rusted on every inside panel.Kitchenaid told us that rust was not covered on their warranty ------ We had the Kitchenaid repairman come to verify that "yes, that is rust" and he told us they didn't even offer to replace panels since the stainless steel is so inferior and would just rust again.

We are being forced to collect the $1,000 back from this misrepresented sale from Kitchenaid and the dealer that we purchased it from. Rust is and can be a "carcinogen" and everyone at Kitchenaid should be aware that they are responsible.

We are only one of many consumers who purchased this appliance and there should be a class action lawsuit.

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #724584

Hello JoyHardin1.My name is Ashley and I am a representative of KitchenAid.

Based on the information that is in your review and your User ID, we believe your concern has already been resolved. If it has not, please email us directly at KitchenAid.Digital@KitchenAid.com.

Please include your phone number, address, and the model and serial number for your dishwasher.Sincerely, Ashley

KitchenAid Customer Service is the WORST! Kitchenaid "We remodeled our kitchen and purchased several KitchenAid appliances. Two of them had problems the very first time they were used and have gotten a total run-around by customer service. The..." Read more Kitchenaid - Plastic parts inside my KitchenAir microwave instead of metal Kitchenaid "The door release on my KitchenAid KCMS20555SSS-1 microwave oven ceased to function. I am comfortable unscrewing the security screws to remove the casing, as I had to open it months..." Read more Kitchenaid - KA Cooktops .. Horrible Quality and Customer Service Kitchenaid "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..." Read more Kitchenaid - Kitchen Oven dies after 3 years, customer service won't help Kitchenaid "I replaced all my kitchen appliances just 3 years ago with stainless KitchenAid appliances. After 2 and a half years the oven started having problems. I had technicians come out..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more