Ease of Use
Style and Design

Same for me.One of my rebates was not qualified because Walmart was not the authorized retailer.

And I could not return my item too, because the UPC was cut off. Cheater Another rebate story: My rebate was approved by them on Dec 28, 2017. Until now, Feb. 6, 2018, still no check mailed out from them.

I called in today (2/6/2018), a lady Joyce suggested me to give them time until the end of March 2018. Haha, 3 months for a rebate check??? I am sure, this is my 1st time doing rebate with KitchenAid and also the last time too. In 3 months, I am sure that I can find a much better deal / sale for the same item without rebate.

I feel I am scammed.

Think twice before you ever do the rebate again with KitchenAid.I will put my complaint on all cyber pages to inform the customers.

Review about: Kitchenaid Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

We regret to hear about your frustrations with your Rebate.If you purchased the KitchenAid Stand Mixer at a store that was not participating it would not be eligible for the rebate.

We always recommend visiting to view all of the requirements for the rebate.We will be sure to document your concerns in the appropriate manner.