2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Same for me. One of my rebates was not qualified because Walmart was not the authorized retailer.

And I could not return my item too, because the UPC was cut off. Cheater Another rebate story: My rebate was approved by them on Dec 28, 2017. Until now, Feb. 6, 2018, still no check mailed out from them.

I called in today (2/6/2018), a lady Joyce suggested me to give them time until the end of March 2018. Haha, 3 months for a rebate check??? I am sure, this is my 1st time doing rebate with KitchenAid and also the last time too. In 3 months, I am sure that I can find a much better deal / sale for the same item without rebate.

I feel I am scammed.

Think twice before you ever do the rebate again with KitchenAid. I will put my complaint on all cyber pages to inform the customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06.

Comments

Yeah...good luck getting that rebate. Next thing they will tell you is that you only had up to 8 weeks to re-submit the rebate and that they can't help you...no exceptions.

Supervisor will give you the same answer. I learned the most important lesson: Never do business with KitchenAid!Dishonest rebates equate to dishonest company.

WP2008

We regret to hear about your frustrations with your Rebate. If you purchased the KitchenAid Stand Mixer at a store that was not participating it would not be eligible for the rebate.

We always recommend visiting http://www.kitchenaid.com/promotions/ to view all of the requirements for the rebate. We will be sure to document your concerns in the appropriate manner.