KitchenAid oven door exploded
The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F.The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor.
My thumb was cut by a small piece of glass. I chatted with KitchenAid customer service and the representative said that since the warranty already expired, I will need to pay the repair fee. I think this is ridiculous.
As to my thumb cut, she suggested me to call the safety department.I will call them later and update this review.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kebs107Ss04 Electric Built-In Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "The driver actually cut a large triangle out of the top of the food box and stuck candy and a note INSIDE THE FOOD BOX. Oh my god. I'm shocked...."
- "If you're considering shopping on Modlily, DON'T! I've never been so frustrated and unimpressed with an online clothing site. The skirt I ordered was pictured online as a thick cotton..."
- "Scam! Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number. She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."