Smithfield, Utah
100% full Not resolved
2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married.This one didn't last 3 years.

The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button. Then the plastic rack rollers broke-- I fixed those with steel epoxy. The pump then slowed down to the point the top dishes were never clean. I opened it up and found the tiny screen was blocked and the gears on the blade striped.

I paid about $50 for parts and fixed it. Then the random leaking started--never did figure that one out. Next the computer began losing its mind.

We often had to shut the power off for a while then repeat till it worked.Now the "Clean" and the "Washing" buttons are permanently on and no other buttons respond.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kuds30ixwh2 Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kitchenaid - Plastic parts inside my KitchenAir microwave instead of metal Kitchenaid "The door release on my KitchenAid KCMS20555SSS-1 microwave oven ceased to function. I am comfortable unscrewing the security screws to remove the casing, as I had to open it months..." Read more Kitchenaid - Microwave interior in flames Kitchenaid "I was heating up a glass of water and smelled something - and heard some odd noises . I opened the door to the microwave and the ceiling was in..." Read more Kitchenaid Electric Oven door failure Kitchenaid "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..." Read more Kitchenaid - KA Cooktops .. Horrible Quality and Customer Service Kitchenaid "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more