This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married.This one didn't last 3 years.
The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button. Then the plastic rack rollers broke-- I fixed those with steel epoxy. The pump then slowed down to the point the top dishes were never clean. I opened it up and found the tiny screen was blocked and the gears on the blade striped.
I paid about $50 for parts and fixed it. Then the random leaking started--never did figure that one out. Next the computer began losing its mind.
We often had to shut the power off for a while then repeat till it worked.Now the "Clean" and the "Washing" buttons are permanently on and no other buttons respond.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."