Smithfield, Utah
2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married.This one didn't last 3 years.

The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button. Then the plastic rack rollers broke-- I fixed those with steel epoxy. The pump then slowed down to the point the top dishes were never clean. I opened it up and found the tiny screen was blocked and the gears on the blade striped.

I paid about $50 for parts and fixed it. Then the random leaking started--never did figure that one out. Next the computer began losing its mind.

We often had to shut the power off for a while then repeat till it worked.Now the "Clean" and the "Washing" buttons are permanently on and no other buttons respond.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kitchenaid and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about kitchenaid kuds30ixwh2 dishwasher from Kitchenaid was poor quality , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kitchenaid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kitchenaid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments