Smithfield, Utah
100% full Not resolved

This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married.This one didn't last 3 years.

The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button. Then the plastic rack rollers broke-- I fixed those with steel epoxy. The pump then slowed down to the point the top dishes were never clean. I opened it up and found the tiny screen was blocked and the gears on the blade striped.

I paid about $50 for parts and fixed it. Then the random leaking started--never did figure that one out. Next the computer began losing its mind.

We often had to shut the power off for a while then repeat till it worked.Now the "Clean" and the "Washing" buttons are permanently on and no other buttons respond.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kuds30Ixwh2 Dishwasher.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $350
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.