1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 22, 2016

The customer service attitude of "oh well" or better yet total silence when asked why the product isn't clearly described ANYWHERE.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2016

We bought a $1000.00 range hood during our kitchen renovation. It was put in but couldn't be hooked up to the electricity due to the fact no power cord was supplied.

When I called I was told "Oh the unit has to be hard wried into the electricity. I asked where in their literature or on line does it say that all I got was dead silence. Nothing they can do for me, have to hire an electrician because they can't take the time to disclose you need to have it professionally installed. Home Depot who I bought it from doesn't list anything on their site either.

If you can't be honest and upfront stop scamming consumers.

Trust me KitchenAid is no where near what it used to be in terms of quality and "the" thing to buy. Unless company and service.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of kitchenaid kxu2836yss range hood from KitchenAid. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants KitchenAid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by KitchenAid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments