2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have a lemon.Kitchenaid fridge 2 1/2 years old now completely worthless.

And out of warranty I trusted they could fix. It is not fixable.

They came and put band aids on it 9 times over the course of 2 1/2 years.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Kitchenaid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kitchenaid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchenaid kitchenaid kfis29pbms french door refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Jim2015_2015_298

Yep another fine pile of junk brought to you by Whirlpool Corp.

KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more Kitchenaid - Kitchen Oven dies after 3 years, customer service won't help Kitchenaid "I replaced all my kitchen appliances just 3 years ago with stainless KitchenAid appliances. After 2 and a half years the oven started having problems. I had technicians come out..." Read more Kitchenaid - Microwave interior in flames Kitchenaid "I was heating up a glass of water and smelled something - and heard some odd noises . I opened the door to the microwave and the ceiling was in..." Read more KitchenAid oven door exploded Kitchenaid "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more