KitchenAid KEMS308SSS Glass Door Exploded
I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012.Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or third time since I have owned the oven.
At 2 1/4 hrs. into the cycle, we heard a loud explosion and glass breaking. The inside glass door had shattered and was spilling out onto our floors from the bottom of the oven.
My research shows I am not the only owner who has experienced this problem with Kitchen Aid ovens.I will be contacting Kitchen Aid, even though I have an extended warranty on this appliance.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Poor quality of inside glass door
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kems308Sss Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer. Trailer is only 4 years old. Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain..."
- "I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine. I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture..."
- "I had called Viridian about X5l gen2 the x5l gen 2 was not powering on at all so that asked me to mail it back going..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."