Don't buy Kitchenaid if you like to have your appliance serviced when it breaks down! I waited months to have my fridge water repaired.

The first two service people with 2 visits each didn't have a clue how to fix the problem. They both had several ideas to solve the problem, but none were even close. Finally after 5 visits and 4 months of grief, it was repaired with a simple solution. When I called Kitchenaid to relate the issues I was having, they weren't concerned.

Apparently they feel that this is an acceptable process for the owner of a new $5000 fridge to experience. One technician walked in to our home and asked us, who uses the fridge and had we read the manual? As if, somehow is someone was too young or too old, you might not be abe to use the water and that reading the manual would tell us the proper way to push the lever to activate the water.

Check through reviews before you buy an appliance. Buying Kitchenaid was a big mistake!

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 19.

Comments

WP2008

We apologize for the experience you had with your KitchenAid Refrigerator. We will be sure to document your concerns in the appropriate manner. We appreciate your feedback.