Featured Not resolved
2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The finish has continued to deteriorate: the bubbling and flaking is continuing (right to left) across the entire lower edge of the window. Where the finish is gone, rusting is occurring.

Used the self-cleaning option twice as I haven't really used the oven all that much. Lately, I haven't used the self cleaning at all for fear of the window blowing out.

Never used any caustic product on the door.

KitchenAid doesn't appear to manufacture oven anymore, nor can I find a door replacement. So, for over $2000, we are left with an unsightly oven that also could be a hazard to use.

I would urge anyone to steer clear of their products as we also bought stove top and refrigerator at the same time: problems ensued.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of kitchenaid kebs107sbl04 oven from Kitchenaid and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Kitchenaid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of products and customer service. Author liked the most look of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchenaid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments