Alpharetta, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

Have a Kitchen double oven and tried to self clean and 20 minutes latter the glass shattered all over!!What a mess and how do you manufacture a product that will and can cause such a hazard for the consumer?

I need for KitchenAid to replace this oven with a comparable model. Sending picture of the shattered glass and after extensive cleaning and months later glass is still falling on floor and in the crevices trapped in door. This could possibly have fallen in my food and digested or could become my worse nightmare where someone is hospitalize due to glass consumption.

This is horrible!!!Serial #XU1909825 Model #KEB520755500.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kebs207bss Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona, United States #1213940

News flash..Look up self clean..It goes up to 900 degrees..

Hey, guess what..even tempered glass breaks. They are not going to replace it, nor should they. How about you go buy a can of oven cleaner, and clean it yo *** self. It would be cleaner, and quicker.

Entitlement people..You deserve everything.Sheesh

Sincerely,

The appliance salesman

to Anonymous Leeds, Alabama, United States #1214618

prolly broke it and came up with this xD