KitchenAid Double Oven
Have a Kitchen double oven and tried to self clean and 20 minutes latter the glass shattered all over!!What a mess and how do you manufacture a product that will and can cause such a hazard for the consumer?
I need for KitchenAid to replace this oven with a comparable model. Sending picture of the shattered glass and after extensive cleaning and months later glass is still falling on floor and in the crevices trapped in door. This could possibly have fallen in my food and digested or could become my worse nightmare where someone is hospitalize due to glass consumption.
This is horrible!!!Serial #XU1909825 Model #KEB520755500.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Poor quality, dishwasher 1 month old, rust in the bottom, all over my dishes...their fix was to send someone to Clean It..sure no problem, he was here and guess what..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA. Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with..."
- "This is the worst company ever. Their insured hit my car 10/22/16 and has made a statement acknowledge his fault and this sorry company has not fixed my car stating..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."