I purchased a Kitchenaid dishwasher in 2008. In 2011 I had to replace the motor, and the control panel, and the soap dispenser did not open.

The motor and control panel were covered under warranty but I had to pay parts and labour for the soap dispenser. Six months later the soap dispenser stopped opening again. I went to the dealer who said that there is only a 90 day warranty on replacement parts and that I should call the manufacturer. I got the same response so now I have to pay again to have it fixed with no gurantees that it would not happen again.

I am very disappointed in the product that is supposed to be 'High End" I wil never buy another Kitchen Aid product again. Model number is KUD03CTWH2.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2012.

Comments

WP2008

Hello Finghers. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of KitchenAid.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your dishwasher. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name Finghers, review number 311391, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to KitchenAid.Digital@kitchenaid.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.