1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I moved in my house, I replaced all kitchen appliances with Kitchenaid thinking that it was the best brand and with great pride.After 4 years, I couldn't have been more disappointed with the dishwasher that breaks every few months.

How can KitchenAid be allowed to sell such junk? First the locking control stopped working causing the dishwasher to unlock in the middle of the run, hence leaking water, which caused the wooden floor to warp. This problem was checked and fixed by technician twice and the control panel had to be replaced. The next was the top rack guides to break, which also had to be replaced.

The top rack guide broke again after few months.

The apartments that we have lived in had far better dishwashers that never broke than KitchenAid.What a disappointment and inconvenience KitchenAid!

Review about: Kitchenaid Kude48fxss Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

I had a similar experience with KitchenAid.My dishwasher, which ran three times a week, died after 18 months.

It was a total Rip-off. I couldn't get through to them on the phone, and they crafted a horrendous response here to my complaint.

I hope that you are able to get some satisfaction.I'm never buying Kitchen Aid again.

WP2008

Thank you for your review.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you.Please email us at KitchenAid_Reviews@KitchenAid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, Review ID# 1100971 and date of purchase on the appliance.

Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer.com into the email as well.

I look forward to your reply.

Flo