Hi!My KitchenAid Dishwasher has a design flaw that KitchenAid will not acknowledge.
The distributor that I got the dishwasher will only cover issues for a year from date of purchase. It has been 2 years since I bought my dishwasher and its upsetting because I paid $800 for it and its not working correctly. What is happening is that the vent is venting the hot moist air into the door and not actually to the outside of the dishwasher. The top of the door has controls on it as well as lights to indicate what the cycle is and what stage it is in.
There is a green circuit board in the top of the door behind the lights and control with a cable that runs from the circuit board down to the main control board. After the cycle is complete the entire circuit board, lights and cable are dripping with water. The moist hot air from the dishwasher should not be vented into the door it should be vented outside the dishwasher. Over time this moisture has caused the lights to turn on and off at different time without anyone touching as well as cancelling part way through some of the cycles.
And some of the lights don’t even come on and the “Control Lock” light never goes off. I am very upset as this dishwasher was expensive and this is a design flaw. The dishwasher should not vent inside the door it should vent out the dishwasher preventing this circuit board and stuff from getting wet. Now things do not work properly and it has only been two years.
I feel that KitchenAid should replace our dishwasher with another one that doesn’t have this design flaw. I have already contacted KitchenAid and they are not doing anything for me.
I don’t recommend KithenAid to anyone for this reason.Possibly if the dishwasher was not so expensive I wouldn’t be so upset but $800 is a lot.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Kuds30Ixbl1 Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."