I have a kitchenaid stainless steel inside and out. It is about 4-5 years old.

I started smelling a very strong burning plastic smell and luckily threw a breaker. I had a repair service out today and he said there had been a small fire in the control panel! The wiring harness is also all melted and burnt. I sat on the phone on hold 2 different time for about 45 minutes each time.

Never got through, I then emailed them and have heard nothing. Their customer service recording says “welcome to the kitchenaid experience “ well mine was horrible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Kuds30Fxssa Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WP2008

Dear SuddenSpiderMonkey: Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Dishwasher concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at NAR_Customer_Solutions@kitchenaid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you. KitchenAid Social Care