I asked around before buying my last dishwasher, hoping to find a brand and a model that would last for some time.Instead, I purchased a Kitchen Aid from Sears.

It stopped working last weekend, so we called a Sears for repair. They were booking appointments more than two weeks out. Next, we called a reputable, independent appliance repair shop, and they told us that our dishwasher had a "defective motor" that would cost more than $500 to replace. So between purchasing the product, paying for delivery, paying for install, then paying for a repair tech to come out and tell me that the dishwasher needed a new motor, I am into this Kitchen Aid dishwasher for more than $1,325 for a dishwasher that didn't eve make it to two years of light service.

Kitchen Aid should be ashamed of itself for selling an expensive product that couldn't handle 3 washes per week over a year and a half.

Their standards and workmanship are not to be trusted, and I'm stunned that such an expensive piece of equipment had such a short life.I conclude by saying that I will never buy a Kitchen Aid appliance again, and I don't recommend that anyone who reads this become a customer either.

Review about: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: That the motor died 18 months after i purchased it.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

WP2008

We manufacture several different models with various features and accessories to provide appliances worldwide.

We are constantly working to improve our appliances and our service, and it is only through feedback from customers like you that we are able to do so.We have documented all of the concerns you have mentioned, for review by our managers and engineers.

Our managers and engineers do regularly review our files, to look for areas in which we can improve our products.We sincerely regret the frustration and inconvenience you experienced.

to WP2008 #1378138

Wow.You mean you have different models, like every other manufacturer in the world?

And those models have features?

And my feedback may help you improve your defective products? So glad I could help you out.

This response is a joke, crafted by some (bad) PR person who doesn't have a clue.

Seriously KitchenAid, read the words above and tell me what they actually mean?