100% full Not resolved

We remodeled our kitchen and purchased several KitchenAid appliances.Two of them had problems the very first time they were used and have gotten a total run-around by customer service.

The Built In Electric Oven- K0SE507ESS, turned oven on to heat up for the first time.

Then discovered when I opened the door that the ceramic interior by the door had developed a 5 inch long x 1/2 wide crack. On 9/23, called KA and scheduled a service man to look at oven. He'd never seen an interior crack like this. He took photos and sent them to KA to be reviewed.

KA said they would review the photos and get back with me. Today, 9/29 I called KA after not hearing anything. I was be told it will be another 5-7 business days before the Exchange Team can contact me with information about when a new oven might be delivered.

Absolutely ridiculous!!They obviously don't care!

Review about: Kitchenaid Oven.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Lorna in St Louis
Ballwin, Missouri, United States #1089964

This is exactly what is happening to our brand new kitchen aid ovens.On first use the blue enamel started cracking.

After sending a technician from outside their company to look at it all they want to do is send touch-up paint!

I'm very upset as to how their service department is handling this and would like to refer to an attorney.Anyone in for a class action??