We remodeled our kitchen and purchased several KitchenAid appliances.Two of them had problems the very first time they were used and have gotten a total run-around by customer service.
The Built In Electric Oven- K0SE507ESS, turned oven on to heat up for the first time.
Then discovered when I opened the door that the ceramic interior by the door had developed a 5 inch long x 1/2 wide crack. On 9/23, called KA and scheduled a service man to look at oven. He'd never seen an interior crack like this. He took photos and sent them to KA to be reviewed.
KA said they would review the photos and get back with me. Today, 9/29 I called KA after not hearing anything. I was be told it will be another 5-7 business days before the Exchange Team can contact me with information about when a new oven might be delivered.
Absolutely ridiculous!!They obviously don't care!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid K0Se507Ess Electric Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I had a bad experience with Kroger the manager was rude and disrespectful talking about you cant get but 4 of a certain product because he see my brother at..."
- "Surebet is all bluster rude arrogant and a total sham they claim superior products and service but all they are is some shoddy middle man with extra rules and guidelines..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."