1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased an entire Kitchen with Matching KitchenAid "Top of the Line" products. The Double Built-in Wall Oven is Model KEBS277SSS02.

We seldom use the self-clean function however this is the second time when we did, that the Cycle stops and the Oven no longer functions. It blows the Thermal Fuse that is located on the back of the Oven and requires it to be removed from the Cabinet. Very difficult to do and expensive if you call a repair shop. It requires two technicians with a Appliance Jack.

The fix simply replaces the part with the same part that will blow again. I have read 100's of complaints even worse than my current situation. I do not feel safe even using the Oven for normal cooking. Multiple Consumers have complained that under certain conditions the Glass Doors cracks and/or explodes sending shards of Glass throughout their Kitchen.

If a person or Animal would be in front of the Oven at that time, they would surely be hurt. Some have burned Cabinets and Floors as well. This Oven should be recalled and replaced with a safe oven. I spoke with KitchenAid and the person told me it would be best not to use the self-clean function.

This is unacceptable. The Photos added are not of my issues but from other dissatisfied Consumers.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kebs277Sss02 Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor and dangerous design and nothing is being done.

Comments

WP2008

Hi CountyCop911, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, Reviewer ID#1164800, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Wall Oven. Please also copy and paste your review into the email as well.