Update added by user Jun 03, 2016
I called customer service and all they did was offer me a discount on a new Kitchenaid, same model.....Are you kidding me...who can afford to buy a 1800.00 major appliance every 2 years!
A shower curtain magnet sticks to it and I was told it was stainless steel.That is false advertising and very misleading.
Original review posted by user May 14, 2016
I purchased a new Kitchenaid Stainless Steel refrigerator less then 3 years ago. Within the first year both doors started to rust. The replacement doors came dented and are now rusting. The Ice maker leaks and doesn't work. When it did work it was loud. The leak ruined my hardwoods.
The water dispenser does not work.
The refrigerator is now making a very loud popping/clicking noise.
The KitchenAid tag fell off and is now attached with a Band-aid.
After 4 service calls it is still not fixed.
I asked customer service to please come get the piece of junk out of my kitchen and they refused.
I own several restaurants and will never buy Kitchenaid again.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to correct the problem and admit it is a lemon
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will..."