Update added by user Jun 03
I called customer service and all they did was offer me a discount on a new Kitchenaid, same model.....Are you kidding me...who can afford to buy a 1800.00 major appliance every 2 years!
A shower curtain magnet sticks to it and I was told it was stainless steel.That is false advertising and very misleading.
Original review posted by user May 14
I purchased a new Kitchenaid Stainless Steel refrigerator less then 3 years ago. Within the first year both doors started to rust. The replacement doors came dented and are now rusting. The Ice maker leaks and doesn't work. When it did work it was loud. The leak ruined my hardwoods.
The water dispenser does not work.
The refrigerator is now making a very loud popping/clicking noise.
The KitchenAid tag fell off and is now attached with a Band-aid.
After 4 service calls it is still not fixed.
I asked customer service to please come get the piece of junk out of my kitchen and they refused.
I own several restaurants and will never buy Kitchenaid again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to correct the problem and admit it is a lemon
You May Also Like
- "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..."
- "Unit purchased April 2013 in BrandSmartUSA. Over the last few weeks, increased continuous noise, like a buzz; from time to time, another noise like a clack clack for periods of..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I visited hibbetts today for a pair of shoes, both shoes were bent up, the guy that helped me said he couldn't overstep anyone by telling me that they were..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Strawberry cheesecake had several strands of blond hair in the container with strawberry cheesecake. I was enjoying cheesecake until I saw this hair. One strand of the blond hair was..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."