Columbia, South Carolina
1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 03, 2016

I called customer service and all they did was offer me a discount on a new Kitchenaid, same model.....Are you kidding me...who can afford to buy a 1800.00 major appliance every 2 years!

A shower curtain magnet sticks to it and I was told it was stainless steel.That is false advertising and very misleading.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2016

I purchased a new Kitchenaid Stainless Steel refrigerator less then 3 years ago. Within the first year both doors started to rust. The replacement doors came dented and are now rusting. The Ice maker leaks and doesn't work. When it did work it was loud. The leak ruined my hardwoods.

The water dispenser does not work.

The refrigerator is now making a very loud popping/clicking noise.

The KitchenAid tag fell off and is now attached with a Band-aid.

After 4 service calls it is still not fixed.

I asked customer service to please come get the piece of junk out of my kitchen and they refused.

I own several restaurants and will never buy Kitchenaid again.

Review about: Kitchenaid Ksf26c4xyy Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Refusal to correct the problem and admit it is a lemon.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion