Update added by user Jun 03
I called customer service and all they did was offer me a discount on a new Kitchenaid, same model.....Are you kidding me...who can afford to buy a 1800.00 major appliance every 2 years!
A shower curtain magnet sticks to it and I was told it was stainless steel.That is false advertising and very misleading.
Original review posted by user May 14
I purchased a new Kitchenaid Stainless Steel refrigerator less then 3 years ago. Within the first year both doors started to rust. The replacement doors came dented and are now rusting. The Ice maker leaks and doesn't work. When it did work it was loud. The leak ruined my hardwoods.
The water dispenser does not work.
The refrigerator is now making a very loud popping/clicking noise.
The KitchenAid tag fell off and is now attached with a Band-aid.
After 4 service calls it is still not fixed.
I asked customer service to please come get the piece of junk out of my kitchen and they refused.
I own several restaurants and will never buy Kitchenaid again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to correct the problem and admit it is a lemon
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."
- "My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible. I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this..."
- "I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."