We bought high end double wall ovens made by Kitchen Aid. They cost $2500.

installed. They do not tell you that the broiler pan is an extra $50. and has to be ordered. A phone call did not resolve the matter.

Cheap, cheap, cheap. The store(H. H. Gregg) is giving us $50.

to buy the pan. Other manufacturers such as LG and Electrolux include pans with their ovens. Buy from them instead of Kitchen Aid. I hope we do not have any repair problems because we know how they will be handled now.

Gregg is a wonderful, helpful store. Kitchen Aid doesn't care about it's customers, at least nor us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Oven.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 23, 2012.

Comments

It’s the “cheapening of America “. Another way the corporations are fleecing the flock and gouging the beast.

I’m ashamed for them. Mthey literally sat around a table in a board room and it seemed like the right thing to do to their customers. And they all voted to do it to you. They are what is wrong with our country.

Don’t feel guilty when you buy foreign made.

They didn’t think twice when they made their choice to lay wood to you. Shame.

WP2008

Hello Consumer. We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with your double wall oven.

If you would like us to look further into your concerns, please email us directly at Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com .

Please include your name, User ID, complete contact information, the full physical address where the washing machine is located, along with the model and serial numbers. Sincerely, Andre W.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #827429

Just bought a kitchen of Kitchenaid appliances. Tried to be a good US citizen and go with an American name brand.

Buyer beware! NO broiler pan! How cheap can a company be??? Sales person had not mentioned that none would come with the stove.

When I called her, she said that the company felt that people did not use them, so they were not included. I suggested that they need to remove the broiling capability if they will not include the pan! They are just maximizing profits. But like the others, next time I will show my loyalty to them with my money.

Went to the site to order the pan, but it did not work correctly.

Would like to hear from Kitchenaid, so I will try to contact them. Sign me Disappointed.

Northbrook, Illinois, United States #779327

Forget about the boiler pan for now, top this, haven't recieve my rebate for $600.00 on my complete kitchen aid appliances, ABT kept asking me to send in the forms and that was about two years ago. Still no check or call back, and yes me too no boiler pan, sold separately. Will never believe or buy kitchen aid again.

Los Angeles, California, United States #761200

I just received my KitchenAid double wall ovens (model KEBS209BSS00) and was also looking for the broiler pan. Unlike others here, I did not even have a coupon or order form to order one.

I need one, and it should have come with the ovens. Please contact me and tell me how I can receive it.

I e-mailed the address listed and provided my info already. These high end ovens really should have come with the broiler pan.

Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #657332

Hello Broiler Pan. My name is Amber and I am a representative with KitchenAid.

We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced regarding the oven broiler pan. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please email us at KitchenAid.Digital@KitchenAid.com and provide us with your complete contact information as well as the model and serial number of your appliance. Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name, and your ticket number (45690).

We would be happy to review your concerns further. Best regards, Amber.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #656981

After our oven was installed I looked all over for the broiler pan and thought it had been misplaced until I found a coupon in the "installation packet" informing me that it was a separate order. Unbelievable and they are expensive!

Unfortunately, our oven was in storage waiting for construction to be completed, therefore, our coupon was not accepted when I tried to order it. I will buy one locally and it will not be a Kitchen-Aid product.

steelerfan
Huntsville, Alabama, United States #590573

I, too, purchased a double wall oven for our new home. In fact, I chose to install ALL Kitchenaid architect II appliances (gas cooktop, double wall convection oven, dishwasher and microwave).

Today I called customer service about the missing broiler pan and was surprised to find out that "unfortunately after 2009, certain models do not come with broiler pans". WHAT???? REALLY???? These appliances were not cheap!

I could have installed ANY brand, but decided on Kitchenaid because I also bought all new Kitchenaid countertop appliances for my new kitchen! (blender, toaster oven, chopper, pro line toaster, food processor, hand blender, hand mixer and 6 qt. pro stand mixer) Now they want me to order the broiler pan!!!! If I would have known this, I would have definitely selected another brand.

I REFUSE to purchase a broiler pan, that's something you EXPECT to be included with an oven that does broil!!! I have never owned an oven that didn't come with a broiler pan. I agree with the previous post, cheap, cheap, cheap!!!

Very disappointed in Kitchenaid.

#519076

My name is Cheryl. I am a representative with KitchenAid.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your ovens broiler pan. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Pissed Consumer), your user ID name (Anonymous), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to KitchenAid.Digital@kitchenaid.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.

Sincerely, Cheryl