2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I built my house in 2007 I filled my kitchen with Kitchen Aid brand appliances. My sister in law had an old house and her appliances were 20 years old and "wouldn't die!" In order for her to replace the dated colors.

My sister had the same "issue". So I didn't do much research. If their appliances lasted that long heck yea that's enough for me! The first thing that happened was the stovetop knobs broke.

The second was the ice machine. The 3rd was the dishwasher drawer rack started rusting which when I needed to replace was discontinued. Luckily for me my husband built some out of stainless steel. Should've went online and bought all kinds of parts for them then because NOW my drawer won't stay closed and the part needed is discontinued.

For a company with the reputation of their products lasting they are quick to discontinue necessary parts. my husband said they do this so people will buy another? Who's *** idea is that?! There's NO WAY I would buy another brand that doesn't keep parts in stock for their customers.

Monetary loss: $3000 for (2) dishwasher, 1500 for ice machine, Hours spent crying over the huge mistake I made? Too many.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 02, 2017.

Comments

WP2008

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address, NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, review # 1082540 and date of purchase on the appliances.

Please also copy and paste your review from pissedconsumer into your email as well.

We look forward to your reply.

KitchenAid Social Media Relations

Lbare
Akron, Ohio, United States #1356951

I have had a miserable experience with Kitchenaide products. The self cleaning option on my oven locks up each time I use it.

We have had repairmen out 8 times on a brand new product. The oven does not cook evenly. Customer service only guarantees parts not satisfaction with the product.

The dishwasher I bought from them has water streaks that cannot be cleaned off. Very disappointed in KitchenAide as that name used to say quality.

WP2008
to Lbare #1364652

Hi Lbare, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address, NAR_Customer_Solutions@KitchenAid.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, review #1356951and date of purchase on the Range.

We look forward to your reply.

KitchenAid Social Media Relations