1.3K views 1 comment
Featured Not resolved

This may sound small but the end result could have been serious.Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to prepare a beautiful lamb shank dinner with a wine sauce and vegetables for my husband and me.

Unfortunately the enamel lifted from the bottom of the pan. With Kitchen Aid's reputation for quality products, I'm surprised that this happened. We were not aware of this until we began eating and noticed crunching sounds and felt small hard pieces in our meal. We were eating the enamel!!!

So much for a romantic dinner! Needless to say our dinner was spoiled and we had to throw away good food.

Good thing we weren't entertaining friends!I would hate to imagine being liable if they ate enamel fragments.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Anne
Thomson, Georgia, United States #901134

Wow!!I was going to purchase the roaster pan!!

Not now !!

Thanks

KitchenAid Microwave major design flaw Kitchenaid " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..." Read more KitchenAid oven door exploded Kitchenaid "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..." Read more Kitchenaid - Kitchen Oven dies after 3 years, customer service won't help Kitchenaid "I replaced all my kitchen appliances just 3 years ago with stainless KitchenAid appliances. After 2 and a half years the oven started having problems. I had technicians come out..." Read more KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more