1.3K views 1 comment
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

This may sound small but the end result could have been serious.Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to prepare a beautiful lamb shank dinner with a wine sauce and vegetables for my husband and me.

Unfortunately the enamel lifted from the bottom of the pan. With Kitchen Aid's reputation for quality products, I'm surprised that this happened. We were not aware of this until we began eating and noticed crunching sounds and felt small hard pieces in our meal. We were eating the enamel!!!

So much for a romantic dinner! Needless to say our dinner was spoiled and we had to throw away good food.

Good thing we weren't entertaining friends!I would hate to imagine being liable if they ate enamel fragments.

Review about: Kitchenaid Roasting Pan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Anne
Thomson, Georgia, United States #901134

Wow!!I was going to purchase the roaster pan!!

Not now !!