Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan
This may sound small but the end result could have been serious.Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to prepare a beautiful lamb shank dinner with a wine sauce and vegetables for my husband and me.
Unfortunately the enamel lifted from the bottom of the pan. With Kitchen Aid's reputation for quality products, I'm surprised that this happened. We were not aware of this until we began eating and noticed crunching sounds and felt small hard pieces in our meal. We were eating the enamel!!!
So much for a romantic dinner! Needless to say our dinner was spoiled and we had to throw away good food.
Good thing we weren't entertaining friends!I would hate to imagine being liable if they ate enamel fragments.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Roasting Pan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."