1.3K views
Featured Not resolved

This may sound small but the end result could have been serious.Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to prepare a beautiful lamb shank dinner with a wine sauce and vegetables for my husband and me.

Unfortunately the enamel lifted from the bottom of the pan. With Kitchen Aid's reputation for quality products, I'm surprised that this happened. We were not aware of this until we began eating and noticed crunching sounds and felt small hard pieces in our meal. We were eating the enamel!!!

So much for a romantic dinner! Needless to say our dinner was spoiled and we had to throw away good food.

Good thing we weren't entertaining friends!I would hate to imagine being liable if they ate enamel fragments.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

Thomson, Georgia, United States #901134

Wow!!I was going to purchase the roaster pan!!

Not now !!

Thanks

KitchenAid KEMS308SSS Glass Door Exploded Kitchenaid "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..." Read more KitchenAid Mod. KUDS30IXWH2  Type:577-1 Kitchenaid "This is the 3rd dishwasher I've purchased in 18 years of being married. This one didn't last 3 years. The first thing to give us trouble was the Lock button...." Read more Kitchenaid - Plastic parts inside my KitchenAir microwave instead of metal Kitchenaid "The door release on my KitchenAid KCMS20555SSS-1 microwave oven ceased to function. I am comfortable unscrewing the security screws to remove the casing, as I had to open it months..." Read more Kitchenaid - Terrible Product & Even WORSE Customer Service! Kitchenaid "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more