Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan
This may sound small but the end result could have been serious.Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to prepare a beautiful lamb shank dinner with a wine sauce and vegetables for my husband and me.
Unfortunately the enamel lifted from the bottom of the pan. With Kitchen Aid's reputation for quality products, I'm surprised that this happened. We were not aware of this until we began eating and noticed crunching sounds and felt small hard pieces in our meal. We were eating the enamel!!!
So much for a romantic dinner! Needless to say our dinner was spoiled and we had to throw away good food.
Good thing we weren't entertaining friends!I would hate to imagine being liable if they ate enamel fragments.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Roasting Pan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."