Austin, Texas

Update by user Apr 02, 2013

Also, our model number is: KUDS30FXSS0 and the serial number is: # FO5207193. 577-1

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2013

We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances.About 12 months after we bought it, the top rack broke.

Related: KitchenAid Dishwasher KUDS30IXBL1

In fact, the sliding arms for this rack are plastic and not able to hold that many glasses without feeling feeble. We ordered a replacement track for $50 or so but they sent the wrong ones. Then a few months back, the dishwasher stopped fully washing. It gets half way through and stops.

So now we dry all dishes by hand.We wrote Kitchen Aid and they said: "read your manual" or call a certified Kitchen Aid mechanic.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kitchenaid Dishwasher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

I too have a piece of *** kithchen aid dishwasher.Model number f20302882, that I bought April, 2012.

I researched before I bought, & this one had good reviews. It was brand new at the time--so nobody had it for very long, or the reviews wouldn't be so good. It DOES NOT WASH! Period!

I've had 5 different techs come out (from Sears) & all 4 said some bull-*** "practiced" line--"It's the new detergents--not the dishwasher". "The new detergents have no PHOSPHATES so they won't was as good". BULL ***--THIS THING IS JUNK. If you have to wash them before & AFTER you use the dishwasher--what's the point?!

Don't buy kitchen aid!IT'S JUNK!!