Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Lemon - Beware of Shiny Steel

Update added by user Apr 02, 2013

Also, our model number is: KUDS30FXSS0 and the serial number is: # FO5207193. 577-1

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2013

We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances.About 12 months after we bought it, the top rack broke.

In fact, the sliding arms for this rack are plastic and not able to hold that many glasses without feeling feeble. We ordered a replacement track for $50 or so but they sent the wrong ones. Then a few months back, the dishwasher stopped fully washing. It gets half way through and stops.

So now we dry all dishes by hand.We wrote Kitchen Aid and they said: "read your manual" or call a certified Kitchen Aid mechanic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 30, 2013 #735104

I too have a piece of *** kithchen aid dishwasher. Model number f20302882, that I bought April, 2012. I researched before I bought, & this one had good reviews. It was brand new at the time--so nobody had it for very long, or the reviews wouldn't be so good. It DOES NOT WASH! Period! I've had 5 different techs come out (from Sears) & all 4 said some bull-*** "practiced" line--"It's the new detergents--not the dishwasher". "The new detergents have no PHOSPHATES so they won't was as good". BULL ***--THIS THING IS JUNK. If you have to wash them before & AFTER you use the dishwasher--what's the point?! Don't buy kitchen aid! IT'S JUNK!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.