Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Lemon - Beware of Shiny Steel
Update added by user Apr 02, 2013
Also, our model number is: KUDS30FXSS0 and the serial number is: # FO5207193. 577-1
Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2013
We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances.About 12 months after we bought it, the top rack broke.
In fact, the sliding arms for this rack are plastic and not able to hold that many glasses without feeling feeble. We ordered a replacement track for $50 or so but they sent the wrong ones. Then a few months back, the dishwasher stopped fully washing. It gets half way through and stops.
So now we dry all dishes by hand.We wrote Kitchen Aid and they said: "read your manual" or call a certified Kitchen Aid mechanic.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."