Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener.We used it no more than two dozen times.

Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes, Kitchen Aid products have gone the way of the dinosaurs! I agree that the dollar store can opener last longer. 13 can openers should last us at least 2-4 years??

No more KA products for us!

They are all made in the same place and yet the dollar store quality is better??

And there should be a category for household items on this website as there is a big market out there.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

I ended up throwing mine away, and I paid over $15 for mine. Never worked from the beginning, and the retailer told me that it was 'kitchenaid's problem'

What a waste.

WP2008

Hi Conscom, My name is Cheryl. I am a KitchenAid USA representative for Portable Appliances.

You are a valued customer and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this concern.

For assistance with the Can Opener,please contact the KitchenAid Gadget Line @ 1-866-457-9340. Sincerely; Cheryl

Kitchenaid - Low Quality Parts Kitchenaid "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..." Read more KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more Kitchenaid - KA Cooktops .. Horrible Quality and Customer Service Kitchenaid "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..." Read more Kitchenaid - 2015 gas range finish flaking off Kitchenaid "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more