Kitchenaid - Kitchen Aid Can Opener

Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener.We used it no more than two dozen times.

Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes, Kitchen Aid products have gone the way of the dinosaurs! I agree that the dollar store can opener last longer. 13 can openers should last us at least 2-4 years??

No more KA products for us!

They are all made in the same place and yet the dollar store quality is better??

And there should be a category for household items on this website as there is a big market out there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 09, 2014 #897489

I ended up throwing mine away, and I paid over $15 for mine. Never worked from the beginning, and the retailer told me that it was 'kitchenaid's problem'
What a waste.

0 0 Reply

Aug 09, 2012 #526413

Hi Conscom, My name is Cheryl. I am a KitchenAid USA representative for Portable Appliances.
You are a valued customer and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this concern.
For assistance with the Can Opener,please contact the KitchenAid Gadget Line @ 1-866-457-9340. Sincerely; Cheryl

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kitchenaid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kitchenaid.
Filing a new complaint about