Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener.We used it no more than two dozen times.
Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes, Kitchen Aid products have gone the way of the dinosaurs! I agree that the dollar store can opener last longer. 13 can openers should last us at least 2-4 years??
No more KA products for us!
They are all made in the same place and yet the dollar store quality is better??
And there should be a category for household items on this website as there is a big market out there.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Can Opener
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "OMG, Don't order from this site. Everything comes from China and yes they are cheap but definetely not worth it. I ordered 5 shirts, size Large. None of the..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."