Vancouver, British Columbia

Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener.We used it no more than two dozen times.

Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes, Kitchen Aid products have gone the way of the dinosaurs! I agree that the dollar store can opener last longer. 13 can openers should last us at least 2-4 years??

No more KA products for us!

They are all made in the same place and yet the dollar store quality is better??

And there should be a category for household items on this website as there is a big market out there.

Had an Experience with Kitchenaid?

Comments

I ended up throwing mine away, and I paid over $15 for mine. Never worked from the beginning, and the retailer told me that it was 'kitchenaid's problem'

What a waste.

WP2008

Hi Conscom, My name is Cheryl. I am a KitchenAid USA representative for Portable Appliances.

You are a valued customer and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this concern.

For assistance with the Can Opener,please contact the KitchenAid Gadget Line @ 1-866-457-9340. Sincerely; Cheryl

KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more Kitchenaid - Microwave interior in flames Kitchenaid "I was heating up a glass of water and smelled something - and heard some odd noises . I opened the door to the microwave and the ceiling was in..." Read more Kitchenaid - Kitchen Oven dies after 3 years, customer service won't help Kitchenaid "I replaced all my kitchen appliances just 3 years ago with stainless KitchenAid appliances. After 2 and a half years the oven started having problems. I had technicians come out..." Read more Kitchenaid - Cosmetics Kitchenaid "I bought the Kitchenaid professional knife set. After two months the finish came off. I never put them in the dishwasher and took great care of them as they were..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more