Kitchenaid - KA Cooktops .. Horrible Quality and Customer Service
Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016.By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo).
The surface is a nightmare to keep clean, but I used the products suggested by KitchenAid and not only had a surface that looked unclean, but where the paint was literally coming off. Neither KitchenAid, Whirpool or Nebraska Furniture Mart (where purchased) would do anything to remedy the situation. We spent $1700.00 and this cooktop and I would expect a product at that price from a "respected" brand to perform AND look decent for at least 12 months ... not fall apart in 2!
KitchenAid/Whirpool have said it is "cosmetic" ...so I guess their products only have to look decent for 30 days???
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- How it cooks
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "We spent several thousand dollars on windows for our home in two installations within six months. Not being professional window installers, we didn't know until the second installation that..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."