Kitchenaid - KA Cooktops .. Horrible Quality and Customer Service
Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016.By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo).
The surface is a nightmare to keep clean, but I used the products suggested by KitchenAid and not only had a surface that looked unclean, but where the paint was literally coming off. Neither KitchenAid, Whirpool or Nebraska Furniture Mart (where purchased) would do anything to remedy the situation. We spent $1700.00 and this cooktop and I would expect a product at that price from a "respected" brand to perform AND look decent for at least 12 months ... not fall apart in 2!
KitchenAid/Whirpool have said it is "cosmetic" ...so I guess their products only have to look decent for 30 days???
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How it cooks
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."
- "Don't oeder nothing from this company. The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture. The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."