113 views
Verified Reviewer

I bought a Kitchen Aid 706ESS just in May 2018. On Christmas Eve my daughter says there's something stinky in the fridge.

It was a coolant leak. I called Kitchen Aid for service for which they sent out a service call for Dec.30th. This guy charged me for the service call- diagnostics- $125 and said he needs parts from the manufacturer. I called Kitchen-aid customer service after being notified my technician couldn't make the scheduled date.

I requested a new fridge as this one is obviously a piece of junk leaking poisonous coolant in my house for the kids to breath in. They said they NEVER replace fridges, they just service them. A Lie. They sent out someone finally on Jan 13th!!!

He did a repair job and said I'll contact you tomorrow to see if the fridge is working. This morning the fridge isn't working; it leaked all the poisonous gas once again into the house. This is day #21 with no fridge &;;;;;;;;;;;amp; no idea if it will EVER get fixed.

All i do know is they won't replace the piece of cancer causing junk & the days pass bye....

I will NEVER NEVER order anything from this company or it's parent company again, and i suggest you don't either. This is a horror show worthy of Mike O'Shea & SOS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Krmf706Ess01 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Replace my fridge.

KitchenAid Cons: Poor customer service after having an issue, Broke soon after purchase.

Location: Toronto, Ontario

Comments

Thank you for your post. I am looking for an new frig but I will not buy from KitchenAid based on your post.

KitchenAid Reviews