1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I started having trouble around a year and half after I bought it. Started with ice maker not working randomly.

Came home one day and it was running water all over my hard wood floor leaving them buckled up. I spent around 400 in parts replacing the control board, level sensor and ice maker. Also about 2,000 damage to my floors and 400 lost in food. It finally went totally out and I traced a broken wire in the foam door.

I trashed KitchenAid after they sent me an advertisement and they agreed to replace the door. Here I am a year later and I lost all my food because it has a refrigerate leak. I've worked on this stuff many years and there never dependable after fixing a leak on a refrigerator. I would never trust this junk for me to go on a vacation.

They agree to repair the leak or offer to sell me a new one at what I payed for it. All our family has been a whirlpool family but I'll never buy another one.

Don't waste your money. I still have the Kenmore (whirlpool) I replaced this junk one with and its 19 years old and I'm done after this mess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Ksf26C6Xyy Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace the junk one I bought 4 years ago. Not asking for anything other than a working refrigerator like I bought..

I didn't like: Anything after all my product trouble.

Comments

WP2008

We're sorry that we were unable to assist you to your satisfaction. We have documented your concerns in the appropriate manner.