Horrible Experience with Kitchenaid Architect II Microwave/Oven Combo
We ordered a $3000 microwave/oven combo from Abe's of Maine. The oven arrived and the exterior packaging and oven appeared to be undamaged. We removed most of the packaging, and saw no damage to the front or sides. Due to other appliances being backordered, we stored the oven in our garage, on the pallet with some of the packaging still in place, for about a month.
The other appliances finally arrived, and we proceeded to remove the corner cardboard protection and other remaining packagaing. Turns out, the cardboard was hiding the fact that the oven was out of square, and the sides of the control panel and doors are misaligned by about 1/2 an inch. Aside from being a big cosmetic issue, it also affects the door closing. I don't even know if the oven works, as it's still on the pallet.
I've talked to Abe's, the shipping companies, and they all blame Kitchenaid! I would have liked to have seen Kitchenaid stand behind it's product and helped reach a resolution where I wouldn't have been stuck with a $3000 useless piece of metal and glass.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Combination Microwave Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."